Sunday, December 28, 2008

My greatest gift

Its not something I gave someone. Its something that I received from someone. It was the greatest gift I ever received in the form of materialistic value. Its from the same person who have given me satisfaction to my soul since the turn on the century. Of course, I'm talking about my wife.

I was given this gift when I turned 33. She asked me what I wanted and 3 months before my birthday I have given my answer. It was not as surprising as my 34th though as she threw me a surprise party then (pictures here http://howmanthink.blogspot.com/2008/10/longest-celebration.html) but it was a big deal to me.

I did say once to my mom that I wanted to have a particular kind of car when I reach 30. It didn't happen as I was still not that stable financially when I turned 30. Last year, I was invited for an event at a car dealership just at the side of Jalan Tun Razak. It carries just one brand and it was German. I went for the event without any expectation bt one month after I was driving the car.

Thanks to the love of my life, I have two precious love of my life. I still need to top it with a better gift.

3 comments:

  1. lucky you. and nice of you to share yr happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm Jalan Tun Razak.. Merc? Beemer? :D

    I, for one, still think the best things in life are free.. ;) (although that Chaumet ring I have been coveting since the day before forever would be nice too... *LOL*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a simple car but really appreciate the gesture as I did make it a vocation in my 20s to have it by 30s. Late by 3 years but worth it...

    ReplyDelete