Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Eve 2010 : A private party of 2

I checked in into the Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur, a hotel just beside Kuala Lumpur Petronas Twin Tower and spent my New Year's Eve 2010 there. It was a plush hotel which set the standard of other hotel and the treatment by the staff plus the fact we were able to check out at 4pm on New Year's day, wow, it was an amazing experience. They really took care of the small thing like a turndown service with slippers put by the side of the bed, a party pack with Alka-Seltzer and their readiness of influx of houseguests who were mostly late for breakfast that day. And all this just for a standard hotel room, not even an executive room or a suite. I mean, now I know why they were so expensive.

If ever I was to open a hotel, big or small, budget or otherwise, this is the standard I am looking for....(I have been to JW Marriott, Ritz Carlton either in Malaysia or in other countries, so, I know a personalise standard when I see one)

As I am too lazy to do a transfer and I did post all my pictures while it happens in Facebook, here are my pictures of the whole celebration. If you have not add me in Facebook, add me and unless your name is a company which I may be a bit skeptical in adding, why not we be friend there too :


New Year 2010 celebration in Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment